Novi Pazar Transportation Tips by McCoq
Novi Pazar Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
If you don't have your own way of transport, the best way to arrive to Novi Pazar is the bus, cause there isn't train station here. Several buses arrive to and leave from the town. But if you want to go somewhere first ask in information, cause some of the buses that are in timetables doesn't exist. Ah!! Don't try to use toilet facilities here, maybe you die trying. A disgusting smell of urine can be noticed from 500m far away (exagerating).
Bus station is in the north of the town. From center follow Stevana Nemanja, and turn right (where? i don't remember the name of the street, but i'm sure you'll see some bus at the right ;-) )
Additional information: there's no direct bus to Uzice.
About the picture: coming here from north you will cross nice landscapes of low green hills. This is one of them, in one stop of the bus near Novi Pazar.
More Reviews (13)
McCoq's Related Pages
Novi Pazar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " A majority Muslim city "
- "Novi Pazar"
- "bella Novi Pazar Page"
- "zulfikar's new Novi Pazar Page"
- "Welcome to Novi Pazar"
- "Novi Pazar, a muslim city in Serbia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Novi Pazar
- Hotels in Novi Pazar
- Transportation in Novi Pazar
- Restaurants in Novi Pazar
- See All...
Explore the World
- West Bretton Hotels
- Chaumont Hotels
- New Brighton
- Den Oever
- Prairie du Chien Hotels
- Hardisty Hotels
Badges & Stats in Novi Pazar
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Novi Pazar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Novi Pazar
Photos in Novi PazarSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Novi Pazar Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uzice Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subotica Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Argentona Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Collioure Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Bamako Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Djenne Intro, 1 review, 6 photos