"Compiegne, a different holiday!" Compiègne by mintola
Compiègne Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 54 photos
Fancied a differenty holiday to our friends and chose this area of France to visit. A beautiful town with an amazing chateau and so much to do nearby. Loved it so much we are going again this summer!
- Pros:not as touristy as some places
- Cons:English not so widely spoken
- In a nutshell:The new forest on steroids!!!
This is in a little village called Carlepont, outside Noyon and near to the Compiegne. It was our first family holiday... more travel advice
mintola's Related Pages
Compiègne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Royal Compiegne"
- "Compiegne, a different holiday!"
- "World War 1...Seconds out, Round 2"
- "Compiegne Page"
- "Compiegne... ville de l"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Compiègne
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Compiègne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Compiègne
- Calais Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Compiègne Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Dorset Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Latest Compiègne hotel reviews
- La Croix Du Vieux Pont
- 324 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013