Pakistan Tourist Trap Tips by JohnniOmani Top 5 Page for this destination
Pakistan Tourist Traps: 13 reviews and 4 photos
I found Pakistan to be one of the most hassle free destinations in the world. Along with my other experiences in Iran and Georgia etc there are not a lot of tourists roaming around meaning you can bargain in the bazaars without getting ripped off too much. The bazaaris are not used to seeing travellers too much so they are more willing to bargain at reasonable rates. Pakistan is almost the complete opposite of India making this country one of the great places in the world to find a good deal.
Unique Suggestions: If you do go to a bazaar then you can ask some of the workers at your hotel what you should pay. Walk around and make a list of items then in the evening ask them what a reasonable price should be. Chances are they will help you out making your next day of shopping more enjoyable.
More Reviews (20)
- You want Afghanistan?
- See All Canadian Govt Warning Number Two
- See All Exchanging Money
- See All Youth Hostels
JohnniOmani's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Creeslough Hotels
- Republic of Montenegro
- Winchester Bay Hotels
- Penwood State Park Hotels
- Senya Beraku Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 43 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
- updated a Pakistan Travel Page "A Westerners Point of View"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Westerners Point of View"
- Posted in Travel Forum "Mozambique Weather??"
- Uploaded a Video to Pakistan
- Commented on one of joks's Pakistan travel pages
- Wrote a Review You want Afghanistan? about Northern Areas in Pakistan Off The Beaten Path
Videos in PakistanSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oman Intro, 54 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yemen Intro, 28 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia Intro, 22 reviews, 6 photos
- Tehran Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middle East Intro, 18 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 21 reviews, 5 photos
- Iran Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 14 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peshawar Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Top Pakistan hotels
- Lahore Hotels
- 540 Reviews - 982 Photos
- Karachi Hotels
- 474 Reviews - 1011 Photos
- Islamabad Hotels
- 419 Reviews - 898 Photos
- Murree Hotels
- 52 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Rawalpindi Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 28 Photos
- Peshawar Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 333 Photos
- Muzaffarabad Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Mari Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Faisalabad Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Gilgit Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 156 Photos
- Gwadar Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 56 Photos
- Skardu Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 145 Photos
- Multan Hotels
- 33 Reviews - 100 Photos
- Kalam Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 103 Photos
- Muridke Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Hunza Valley- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Highest Mountain Ranges- 37 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Swat Valley, Mini Switzerland of Pakistan- 7 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Chitral and Kailash Valley- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Villages and Towns- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Murree Hill Station- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- K2 - Mountain- 3 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Desert- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Lahore- 11 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Kaghan Valley- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Pakistan Things to Do