"A Gem" Sighnaghi by JohnniOmani
Sighnaghi Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 130 photos
Sighnaghi has to be one of the most relaxing and beautiful towns Ive ever had the pleasure of visiting. After spending a few weeks in Armenia I headed back to Georgia for four or five days with no real plan. My Israeli friend Itay suggested this town due to past postive experiences and I must say I am soo happy I listened to advice. Sighnaghi is absolutely brilliant and the views are fantastic :) This town should not be missed if you are travelling in Eastern Georgia. With its unique city wall and charming old quarter the town will put a spell on you. You can walk around town and take in the Stalin bust, see women working away on handicrafts or meet the locals. My lasting memory of this beautiful town was standing on the patio of my homestay and looking at the mountains leading to Chechyna and Azerbaijan while enjoying the massive rainbow that spread across the dramatically beautiful valley. Stunning.
JohnniOmani's Related Pages
Sighnaghi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sighnaghi, the pearl of Georgia"
- "Sighnaghi, Georgia"
- "An off-the-beaten-path gem"
- "Sighnaghi - major destination in Eastern Georgia"
- "A Gem"
- "Sighnaghi - The Heart of Georgia's Wine Region"
- "Homestay in Sighnaghi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sighnaghi
- Hotels in Sighnaghi
- Transportation in Sighnaghi
- Restaurants in Sighnaghi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sighnaghi
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sighnaghi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sighnaghi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oman Intro, 54 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yemen Intro, 28 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia Intro, 22 reviews, 6 photos
- Tehran Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middle East Intro, 18 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 21 reviews, 5 photos
- Iran Intro, 18 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 14 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peshawar Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos