"Bandar Abbas, Iran" Bandar `Abbas by bill_in_vegas
Bandar `Abbas Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 26 photos
Bandar Abbas is a seaport on the Persian Gulf in southern Iran. Moving away from the port the area quickly becomes a vast desert.
This is what I mean when I say the area quickly becomes a vast desert as you move away from the seaport of Bandar Abbas. If you go into this area - and take extreme care if you do - you will also most likely encouter nomadic people living in tents complete with camels and observing millenia-old customs and traditions.
- Pros:Can see what real life is like in most of Iran
- Cons:Primitive area with serious communication difficulties if you don't speak Farsi
- In a nutshell:Interesting but dangerous place
bill_in_vegas' Related Pages
Bandar `Abbas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the oldest port in persian gulf"
- "Bandar `Abbas"
- "Bandar Abbas, Iran"
- "Bandar-e Abbas"
- See All...
- Hotels in Bandar `Abbas
- Transportation in Bandar `Abbas
- Restaurants in Bandar `Abbas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandar `Abbas
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bandar `Abbas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandar `Abbas
Top 5 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 photos
- San Diego Intro, 2 photos
- Bandar `Abbas Intro, 2 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.