"Colombo - the Main city of Sri Lanka" Colombo by eranda
Colombo Travel Guide: 389 reviews and 812 photos
Sri Lanka (Ceylon), its my island, its my dream place which ever I live during my whole life, it is a small island in the Indian ocean of 65,000 square kilometers. Despite being so small the country has a wide range of geographic features and is rich in natural beauty.
In my country lot of natural beauty and cultural heritages are situated, we have 2500 year of history and ancient heritage, large parts of Sri Lanka is covered in tropical forests, with hundreds of rivers flowing through them, often cascading in awesome waterfalls.
Before the British Came to sri lanka, it is where corresponding to Sunset avenue was covered with cinnamon cultivated... more travel advice
The solitary international airport in Sri Lanka is the Bandaranaike International Airport it is located at Katunayake,... more travel advice
eranda's Related Pages
Colombo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Indian Ocean Melting Pot"
- "Under construction, please be patient."
- "Colombo the city where i live"
- "Colombo - the Main city of Sri Lanka"
- "...city of contrasts..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Colombo
- Hotels in Colombo
- Transportation in Colombo
- Nightlife in Colombo
- Restaurants in Colombo
- Shopping in Colombo
- Warnings and Dangers in Colombo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colombo
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Colombo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colombo
Top 10 Pages
- Geneva Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Moscow Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Cologne Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colombo Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- South Carolina Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kandy Intro, 2 photos
- Nijmegen Intro, 2 photos