"Dodgeville, WI" Dodgeville by OnTheSiouxFallsSub
Dodgeville Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 25 photos
If you like the charm of little towns, this place is for you! Dodgeville, WI is a cool town with a great old downtown area. The downtown features: a nice old corthouse, an art deco theater, a neat old hotel, antquie shops, and a cafe with a mural of the townspeople inside it.
- Pros:Nice example of small town america.
OnTheSiouxFallsSub's Related Pages
Dodgeville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dodgeville, Iowa County, Wisconsin"
- "4Pack's new Dodgeville Page"
- "An Unknown Gem (At least to us)"
- "Dodgeville, WI"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dodgeville
- Hotels in Dodgeville
- Transportation in Dodgeville
- Restaurants in Dodgeville
- Shopping in Dodgeville
- Warnings and Dangers in Dodgeville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dodgeville
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Dodgeville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dodgeville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Pipestone Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Dell Rapids Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galesburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Jasper Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.