"Trains and Scenery in Garretson, SD" Garretson by OnTheSiouxFallsSub
Garretson Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Garretson, SD is a nice little town with a main street and an awesome Christmas Shop. What I find kind of neat is it's trains, they have about 5 or more per day and are on the Marshall Sub. There is a park in the town called Devils Gulch, where legend has it, Jessie James (The Outlaw, Not the Biker!) jumped across a cliff. But thats not the only thing there, it's also a good place to watch trains. It has a nice railroad bridge and is also a nice scenic area. (It's really nice during the Fall season.) Come check out this cool town!
A waterfall near Devils Gulch.
A panoramic view of Garretson
- Pros:Nice little town with good train action, a cool park, and a nice Christmas shop.
- Cons:Sometimes it can feel a little deserted in certian areas.
OnTheSiouxFallsSub's Related Pages
Garretson Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Garretson
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Garretson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garretson
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Pipestone Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Dell Rapids Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galesburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Jasper Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.