"Trains and Parades in Dell Rapids" Dell Rapids by OnTheSiouxFallsSub
Dell Rapids Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Dell Rapids is a cool little town a few miles north of Sioux Falls. Their downtown has a cool old theater and bunch of other neat buildings. During Quarry Days they have a parade and D & I gives tours of their railroad from their cabooses. If you are planning on visiting Sioux Falls, be sure to go and check out this cool town.
Always on the lookout for trains I saw about 5 D&I units on the way out of town.
- Pros:Nice little town, Has a great pizza restraunt, and a lot of historical buildings.
- In a nutshell:It's a nice little town in South Dakota, Be sure to check it out!
D & I, the main railroad in Dell Rapids operates a quarry railroad on former Milwaukee Road trackage at the quarry.... more travel advice
This nice old restored theater is located downtown and shows recent movies every day. It has a cool art deco style to it... more travel advice
OnTheSiouxFallsSub's Related Pages
Dell Rapids Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dell Rapids
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Dell Rapids?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dell Rapids
Photos in Dell RapidsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Pipestone Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Dell Rapids Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galesburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Jasper Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.