"Pekin, IL" Pekin by OnTheSiouxFallsSub
Pekin Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 5 photos
I didn't get very many pictures of this town, but I do know it has a downtown and park. I did manage to take a few pictures however. The town is near Peoria, so you will often see barges traveling down the river.
Managed to spot spot some trains near the area the barges were moving. This area is little off the beaten path, but you might be able to see it on the bridge going to Peoria.
The weather can be pretty nasty in the Summer.
OnTheSiouxFallsSub's Related Pages
Pekin Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pekin
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Pekin?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Pipestone Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Dell Rapids Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galesburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Jasper Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.