"Trains in Galesburg" Galesburg by OnTheSiouxFallsSub
Galesburg Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 20 photos
If you enjoy watching trains, taking pictures of trains, or traveling on them, Galesburg is for you!! When you arrive, be sure to stop at the welcome center, they have a map of all the good spots to watch trains. The two spots I went to were, the Amtrak station and the bridge over the BNSF yard. It's hard to not see a train, there's one every 15-20 min. At the amtrak station you can get on a train headed somewhere about 3-4 times a day. If you like trains, this is one of those places you don't want to miss.
Picture taken from the bridge over the yard. If you want to be sure you'll get a picture, there's always something here.
Amtrak runs about 3-4 times through here. Be sure to be there early, the train doesn't stop for very long.
- Pros:Lots of trains
OnTheSiouxFallsSub's Related Pages
Galesburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Galesburg, American Metropolis - well not really"
- "Trains in Galesburg"
- "Galesburg Visitor Center"
- "Da 'Burg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Galesburg
- Hotels in Galesburg
- Transportation in Galesburg
- Nightlife in Galesburg
- Restaurants in Galesburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Galesburg
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Galesburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Galesburg
Photos in GalesburgSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Pipestone Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Dell Rapids Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galesburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Jasper Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.