"Street running trains in Bellevue." Bellevue by OnTheSiouxFallsSub
Bellevue Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 31 photos
Bellvue, IA is a cool town with trains comming right down the middle of the street! The town also has a nice grist mill that is now a bed and breakfest. Also be sure to check out the barges on the river. This track is not very busy, so don't expect to see a train every 5 min. While waiting for the train, I suggest you check out the 2nd street station restruant near the tracks.
The grist mill.
This is where barge traffic goes through.
OnTheSiouxFallsSub's Related Pages
Bellevue Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bellevue
- Hotels in Bellevue
- Restaurants in Bellevue
- Shopping in Bellevue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bellevue
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bellevue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bellevue
Photos in BellevueSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sioux Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Pipestone Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Dell Rapids Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincoln Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bellevue Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galesburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Jasper Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.