"My first trip to Oran!" Top 5 Page for this destination Oran by copa64
Oran Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 217 photos
My wife is from Oran; we went there for 9 days and stayed at her parent’s home. I found Oran to be a very culturally diverse city for a predominately Muslim country. Her female friends were very open, honest and very classy. The food was fantastic and I liked the fact that the children cam home for a long lunch each day a delight. We are going back this July for 14 days!
- Pros:Great weather, beautiful beaches, and fantastic food.
- Cons:Other than being cautious with money and valuables, none.
- In a nutshell:I cannot wait to go back!
I have seen others comment on the mint tea, try this with the homemade sweets, what a great way to end the day. Late... more travel advice
There are many local foods, best to eat in an established restruant. We found some food vendors on the avenues to have... more travel advice
Oran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maryam's Oran"
- "The Spanish fort of Santa Cruz"
- "Oran is Algeria's Las Vegas, crazy and restless!"
- "THE HISTORY OF CONQUEST"
- "My first trip to Oran!"
- "Oran: a young dude's perspective"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oran
- Hotels in Oran
- Transportation in Oran
- Nightlife in Oran
- Restaurants in Oran
- Warnings and Dangers in Oran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oran
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Oran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oran
No friends yet.