"Assen: capital of the province of Drenthe" Top 5 Page for this destination Assen by co48
Assen Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 333 photos
RTV-Drenthe is the public regional broadcasting-station for the Province of Drenthe. In the 12 provincies of the Netherlands there are 13 public rtv-stations, partly financed by the government. Besides there are dozens of local, or regional public and commercial radio, and/or tv-stations. And of course there is great number of national public and commercial rtv-stations.
Last august RTV-Drenthe moved into new housing, an old school (protected monumental building) of which the interior was completely renewed with digital studio's
In the completely renewed interior, the editorial office was completely furnished with new desks with computers not only for writing texts, but also to edit radio- as well as television-reports for the newsprograms. The journalists do all by themselfes without the help of technicians. The radio-, television- and sportsdesk counts about 35 journalists.
In august 2004 RTV-Drenthe, the public regional broadcasting-station for the Province of Drenthe is moved to the former... more travel advice
co48's Related Pages
Assen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Assen, my hometown"
- "Assen: capital of the province of Drenthe"
- "sandravdp's Assen & Emmen Page"
- "Assen - capital of the province of Drenthe"
- "province of Drenthe"
- "Assen, capitol of Drenthe's countryside"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Assen
- Hotels in Assen
- Transportation in Assen
- Nightlife in Assen
- Restaurants in Assen
- Shopping in Assen
- Warnings and Dangers in Assen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Assen
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Assen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Assen
Top 10 Pages
- Kenya Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Scotland Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Farafra Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Marbella Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Scheveningen Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bujumbura Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Libya Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- The Hague Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue