"Trondheim" Trondheim by xantylaol
Trondheim Travel Guide: 355 reviews and 1,036 photos
Trondheim is the third largest city of Norway and has a lot to offer. The people are nice and friendly, the city centre has recently been modernized and contains a multitude of cafees, restaurants and other joys of good life.
They have the most beautiful cathedral in Norway in Trondheim, namely the Nidarosdomen, which is where the royal family gets crowned whenever there is a change in continuity. Check it out:
these links are in norwegian:
- Pros:Nice city
- Cons:Well, the winter could be shorter here - just like in the rest of Norway :)
xantylaol's Related Pages
Trondheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 days in Trondheim"
- "Norway's First Capital, Trondhjem"
- "The anciest Norway's Capital"
- "Trondheim - Under construction"
- "Trondheim - A visit on historical ground"
- "The city where I studied"
- "Nidaros - Historical capital of Norway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trondheim
- Hotels in Trondheim
- Transportation in Trondheim
- Nightlife in Trondheim
- Restaurants in Trondheim
- Shopping in Trondheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Trondheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trondheim
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trondheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trondheim
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 60 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lom Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montevideo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Natal Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Manaus Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kiruna Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos