"This is My Travel Website" xantylaol's Profile

My Travel Website

Hi!

Welcome to my travelling website! I hope you enjoy taking a look around where I've been and what I find special at each and every place. All the pictures featured here are taken by me. Feel free to contact me and ask questions. I would appreciate if you take time to rate what you like on my site - that way I know what works and what doesn't! :)

Hiking in Macchu Pichu

Check out my Macchu Pichu section in Peru for more information.

Nightlife in Shanghai - The new Sin City

I've spent quite some time in Shanghai learning to know different parts and aspects of the city. It's amazing to see how this city has exploded in activity the last ten years and especially the years after the turn of the millenium. Just amazing! Please see my pages for some nice pictures of the cityline and some of the interesting places you can go...

Traveling up the Amazon river

Check out my Manaus/Amazonas section in Brazil for more information.

Hiking alongside the Lusterfjord in Norway

I've done a lot of hiking and mountain walking in Norway because the nature is fantastically beautiful. Check out my various norwegian trips and recommendations.

The Great Wall, Beijing, China

Beijing -

The Iguazu Waterfalls

Check out my Iguazù (Cataratas) section in Argentina for more information.

Tokyo!

I had the pleasure of shaking hands with Asimo in the Honda Welcome Center, Tokyo, Japan. My first encounter with a genuine humanoid. Some work remains to be done on the artificial intelligence of this one, but the movements are stunningly good!

• Intro Updated Jun 29, 2012

• Apr 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM

hi
    when u go to singapore try to book a airport transfer with meet and greet. because the queue for the taxi can be very long. if you need any help let me know. my email are alfred_cyt@hotmail.com

• winnietankl's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Hi Chris, you have a really nice page. Greetings from Penang, Malaysia.

• aniagabrys's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

awesome pics.

• JoxParadise's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Hi Chris. I really like your Shanghai page. Thank you for sharing. Happy travels. :)

• Silkiest's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hello, For a flight, I recommend Airasia . .If you are planning to travel this area, like singapore, malaysia, thailand australia.. check it out at www. airasia online .com. booked in advance, you could get a good price.. look out for promotion. it's just worth it.

• cheesecake17's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2007 at 4:00 PM

thanks for stopping by, its not my culture..I just happen to live here..:-)....happy travels..ursula

• mccalpin's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2006 at 6:57 PM

Hey, Chris, thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately, the original vines are dead, because of an indigenous bacteria, but I still have plenty of wine from the first few years - stop by and try it! Bill

• Nov 12, 2006 at 3:15 PM

Så du fant ut av min tilknyttning til Reine. Det var sommervarmt og fint der i sommer.... men har hatt "høst/vinter" somre der også:( Mulig jeg stikker utover i juleferien også.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2006 at 7:20 AM

Hi Chris :-) Thanks for the compliment :-) Yes, a lot of travels still to come :-)) The -stan countries have been great, a bit too hot for me in summer :-) Cheers and happy travels :-)

• nixz's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2006 at 8:21 PM

Hi Chris. Nice pictures and homepages of yours. Really admire, wish that me can give more info on my homepages too. Get in touch!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!