My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

ines2003's Profile Photo
ines2003 May 27, 2015 at 7:05 PM

beatifull pictures and nice spots

alfredcyt Apr 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM

hi
when u go to singapore try to book a airport transfer with meet and greet. because the queue for the taxi can be very long. if you need any help let me know. my email are alfred_cyt@hotmail.com

winnietankl's Profile Photo
winnietankl Feb 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Hi Chris, you have a really nice page. Greetings from Penang, Malaysia.

aniagabrys's Profile Photo
aniagabrys Feb 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

awesome pics.

JoxParadise's Profile Photo
JoxParadise Feb 1, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Hi Chris. I really like your Shanghai page. Thank you for sharing. Happy travels. :)

Silkiest's Profile Photo
Silkiest Jan 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hello, For a flight, I recommend Airasia . .If you are planning to travel this area, like singapore, malaysia, thailand australia.. check it out at www. airasia online .com. booked in advance, you could get a good price.. look out for promotion. it's just worth it.

cheesecake17's Profile Photo
cheesecake17 Jun 11, 2007 at 4:00 PM

thanks for stopping by, its not my culture..I just happen to live here..:-)....happy travels..ursula

mccalpin's Profile Photo
mccalpin Nov 19, 2006 at 6:57 PM

Hey, Chris, thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately, the original vines are dead, because of an indigenous bacteria, but I still have plenty of wine from the first few years - stop by and try it! Bill

ruffen Nov 12, 2006 at 3:15 PM

Så du fant ut av min tilknyttning til Reine. Det var sommervarmt og fint der i sommer.... men har hatt "høst/vinter" somre der også:( Mulig jeg stikker utover i juleferien også.

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Oct 24, 2006 at 7:20 AM

Hi Chris :-) Thanks for the compliment :-) Yes, a lot of travels still to come :-)) The -stan countries have been great, a bit too hot for me in summer :-) Cheers and happy travels :-)