"Skiing Paradise & Sundance Film Fest!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Park City by ladyanne
Park City Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 258 photos
Park City, Utah high in the Rocky Mountains had been a kept secret for many years. An old silver mining town, it's high altitude gave the best location for packed powder skiing. But through the years the secoret was out and it has become one of the best places to ski in the West. It was also discovered by Robert Redford (actor) and he soon found himself buying up Sundance Valley near Heber outside of Park City. Being minded of a need for recognition of small and inexpensive film making, he then established the "Sundance Film Festival" and situated it in Park City which could handle the expected amount of people.
To this day this festival has grown and the skiing has been developed through out the whole town and surrounding mountains.
Heber City is only about 20 to 30 minutes from Park City and it is a whole different world. A nice town with a more... more travel advice
Deer Valley is a very exclusive ski resort on the back side of Park City, Utah. Filled with luxurious Lodges and private... more travel advice
ladyanne's Related Pages
Park City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing Paradise & Sundance Film Fest!!!"
- "Park City, Utah.............Ahh, Paradise"
- "Winter Wonderland"
- "A "Flying" Park City"
- "Park City, UT and the Sundance Film Festival"
- "PARK CITY, UTAH ALL SEASON RESORT TOWN"
- "BigRockStar's Park City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Park City
- Hotels in Park City
- Transportation in Park City
- Nightlife in Park City
- Restaurants in Park City
- Shopping in Park City
- Warnings and Dangers in Park City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Park City
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Park City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Park City
Photos in Park CitySee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dingle Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rockland Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Donegal Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cooperstown Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Park City Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donegal Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos