"Home Base Catskill Mountains New York" Stamford by ladyanne
Stamford Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Home for me is on an old farm in the Catskill Mountains of Upstate New York. Living an an old Victorian farmhouse. My husband and I raised four children here, now all but one married, have two gorgeous grandsons.
I am an antique dealer and renovation designer for second homes of New York City clientel.
I love to travel and I think I might be part Gypsy, just love to feel the earth moving from under me.
Favorite place to travel is Ireland. My spiritual home. Went in 1996, 2001 and now again in Nov. 2005.
- Pros:Lovely village nestled in Hills and Mts.
- Cons:No much activity and lacking good restaurants. Use to be the Queen of the Catskills with over 14 hotels in the change of the 20th century.
- In a nutshell:Rural Country Village in the Hills.
ladyanne's Related Pages
Stamford Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Stamford
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Stamford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stamford
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dingle Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rockland Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Donegal Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cooperstown Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Park City Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donegal Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos