"Ballycastle, Co. Mayo" Ballycastle by ladyanne
Ballycastle Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 1 photos
We just passed through Ballycastle, a sweet pretty village when we were touring from Galway to Donegal. We had just discovered the gorgeous cliffs of Downpatrick Head, and on past the Ceide Fields. What a great area, open wind swept, wild ocean views. If we hadn't visited Achill Island we would never have come to this place. It is easy to skip over it.
- Pros:A by-way area that is uniquely beautiful. Remote.
- Cons:I would not travel alone if I was a female.
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous cliffs worth visiting.
One might not take the time to explore out on this Co. Mayo area, but skip from Galway, quickly to Sligo and on to... more travel advice
ladyanne's Related Pages
Ballycastle Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ballycastle
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ballycastle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ballycastle
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- County Kerry Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dingle Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rockland Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Donegal Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cooperstown Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Park City Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Donegal Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos