"St Lucia" Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia by Acirfa
Lake Saint Lucia Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 117 photos
Situated in Maputaland, St Lucia is a township and was proclaimed so by British rule, the crown at the time also noted that there was at the time an increase in hunting and so in April of 1895 it proclaimed it a Game Reserve.
The town of St Lucia is the entrance to the Wetlands. It is unspoilt and wonderful.
The town development is restricted to below the tree canopy to adhere to it's rule of integration with wildlife.
Hippos, Bush Buck, Duiker and Monkey's freely walk the streets of St Lucia.
There are many restaurants, some curio shops and accommodation in town.
Acirfa's Related Pages
Lake Saint Lucia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greater St. Lucia Wetland Park"
- "Our great visit at St Lucia and Cape Vidal."
- "Greater St Lucia Wetlands"
- "St Lucia"
- "Saint Lucia Experience"
- "St.Lucia Crocodile Country South Africa"
- "Lake Saint Lucia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake Saint Lucia
- Hotels in Lake Saint Lucia
- Transportation in Lake Saint Lucia
- Restaurants in Lake Saint Lucia
- Shopping in Lake Saint Lucia
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake Saint Lucia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Saint Lucia
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Lake Saint Lucia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Saint Lucia
Top 10 Pages
- West Sussex Intro, 34 reviews, 147 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Botswana Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tanzania Intro, 16 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zambia Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fulpmes Intro, 7 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bonn Intro, 5 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues