"WHITE RIVER (WITRIVIER)" White River by Acirfa
White River Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 27 photos
We selected White River to stay in as it is an old Colonial town and it is close to Kruger Park which was to be our next destination. It placed us in the area we wanted to spend time in and meant a short trip onwards when we were ready to move on.
This town has plenty of shops, schools and churches. There are 2500 farmers in the area, mainly growing vegetables, sub tropical and tropical fruits, flowers and you can't miss it, plenty of timber too.
There are restaurants in the area, even a Spurs, so it's possible to pick up most anything you require whilst visiting.
If you enjoy classic cars, it will probably be on your list to visit the White River Museum, it's at Casterbridge Farm. You can get close and 'feel' what it may have been like in days gone when these vehicles were in use.
Acirfa's Related Pages
White River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Good base for exploring"
- "White River - [Mpumalanga]"
- "WHITE RIVER (WITRIVIER)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in White River
- Hotels in White River
- Restaurants in White River
- Warnings and Dangers in White River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in White River
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to White River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in White River
Photos in White RiverSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- West Sussex Intro, 34 reviews, 147 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Botswana Intro, 24 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 30 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tanzania Intro, 16 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zambia Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fulpmes Intro, 7 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bonn Intro, 5 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues