"West Sussex" West Sussex by Acirfa

West Sussex Travel Guide: 257 reviews and 701 photos

On The River Arun

Showing off our county to my friends niece from Canada

Warnham Nature Reserve

A pretty little park, just a stones throw from my home, where I often delight in getting back to nature by a walk and an hour or so spent in the hideout watching the birds on the lake.

HORSHAM

• Pros:Beautiful, Peaceful, Historic
  • Cons:Can't think of one!
  • In a nutshell:England at it's best.
  • Last visit to West Sussex: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 26, 2009

• donya.amini's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Thankyou.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I have so enjoyed my tour on your excellent page, it makes me want to come and stay a month in just that area so that I could see everything you have described, very nice!

• Suzze's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Lovely photos of your walk Donna! So enjoyed my walk with you that day, looks like a Kent one is next then............ :-)

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Would rather walk The Downs and Bolney than London streets! So inviting here - and that Castel menu - I wanna go! Ciao, Carol

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2009 at 5:13 AM

your updates are really interesting fantastic tips on the walking routes esp with the maps & the pubs to go with them of course ;-) I remember having a sore behind after the south downs!!

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Intersting tip on Bignor Villa. I confess I'd never heard of it.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2007 at 8:00 AM

Excellent Tips. It must be amazing to see 13 countries from the top. But how? One would require long telescope to view.

• TheView's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2007 at 3:27 PM

Sometimes when I make tips I have so many pics I like to add. to the tip ...I wonder how some get to have more ...did you pay anybody in the VT-staff???

• themajor's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 4:32 PM

Amberley Castle is certainly delightful but at £500 per night I don't think I'd sleep terribly well! Though it sounds a tad bonkers, they now offer you the chance to dine in a tree house! Mind you, it is a very very nice tree house...

• Jerelis's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2007 at 5:05 AM

Very interesting home town you're living in!

Acirfa

“?A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.?”

Badges & Stats in West Sussex

Have you been to West Sussex?