"Beautiful oasis" Kronberg by razorbacker
Kronberg Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 75 photos
Kronberg's forces met the Army of Frankfurt in "The Battle of Eschborn," May 15, 1389. Legend has it one of the Kronberg knights was unhorsed and returned to battle on a donkey. The donkey's unearthly braying supposedly caused such disorder in the ranks of the Frankfurt invaders that they were routed completely, causing a victory for Kronberg. This gave birth to the third "Stem," or band of knights, in Kronberg, the Ohrenstam, with a pair of donkey ears on its coat of arms.
- Pros:Pretty, serene, restful, good food and drink
- In a nutshell:A great hidden treasure!
razorbacker's Related Pages
Kronberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kronberg - Koenigstein - Opel Zoo"
- "Beautiful oasis"
- "Opel Zooooooooooooooooooooo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kronberg
- Transportation in Kronberg
- Restaurants in Kronberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Kronberg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Boskoop Hotels
- Fort George Island
- Pulau Tidung-kecil Hotels
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Hotels
- Ramat HaSharon Hotels
- Daubensee Hotels
- Cala Millor
- Moscenicka Draga
- Nadiad Hotels
- Province of Nueva Vizcaya
Badges & Stats in Kronberg
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kronberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kronberg
Top 10 Pages
- Eureka Springs Intro, 67 reviews, 322 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 214 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Peñasco Intro, 41 reviews, 194 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 34 reviews, 162 photos
- California Intro, 169 photos
- Phoenix 28 reviews, 127 photos
- Wupatki National Monument Intro, 21 reviews, 106 photos
- Montana Intro, 20 reviews, 103 photos
- Huntsville Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos
- Ponca Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos