"The City of Cusco" Top 5 Page for this destination Departamento de Cusco by ryuhome
Departamento de Cusco Travel Guide: 2,262 reviews and 5,723 photos
We all agreed that Cusco is our favorite stop in our trip. The crisp air is so refreshing. The people, the sun, the history and the food. Too bad we were always in a rush to get to somewhere else. I think the city deserves at least two full day sof time to absorb all its charm.
- Pros:Historic, picturesque, nice people, good food
- Cons:too many vendors
- In a nutshell:A must see!
Is this cave where they store or prepare the mummies, or is it just another sacrificial alter? more travel advice
The tour guides won't take you there. At the back of hill opposite the fortress, there are several rock formations which... more travel advice
- See All Overated
- See All Hire a taxi driver for a day
- To drive the cold winter away
ryuhome's Related Pages
Departamento de Cusco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valle Sagrado /Sacred Valley (2.850m)"
- "tambomachay,puca pucara and sacsayhuaman"
- "The City of Cusco"
- "The Sacred Valley of the Incas"
- "Our Tambopata-Cusco-MP trip 2005"
- "Departemento de Cusco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Departamento de Cusco
- Hotels in Departamento de Cusco
- Transportation in Departamento de Cusco
- Nightlife in Departamento de Cusco
- Restaurants in Departamento de Cusco
- Shopping in Departamento de Cusco
- Warnings and Dangers in Departamento de Cusco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Departamento de Cusco
- 74 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Departamento de Cusco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Departamento de Cusco
Photos in Departamento de CuscoSee All Photos (67)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Departamento de Cusco Intro, 33 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tambopata Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Honfleur Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Dinan Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Chincheros Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Lima Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ollantaitambo Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Maldonado Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Pisac Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.