"My home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade by ruki
Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,437 reviews and 5,097 photos
The name Belgrade means the white city on English.
Well I don?t know is it really white but it?s my home town and I love it.
Belgrade has great and rich history. Many wars have been here but Belgrade always keeps its independency and unique charm. Many visitors are really surprise when come to visit Belgrade because they listen stories about wars, sanctions, NATO bombing ?and then they have possibility to convince that it?s one really modern, pleasant and european city
Today Belgrade is capital of the Republic of Serbia, but it has been the capital of all versions of former Yugoslavia ( from Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes in 1918; capital of Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia, capital of Republic of Yugoslavia that lasted to 2003 and capital of SCG Serbia and Montenegro).
Belgrade is located in the south-east of Europe, in the Balkan Peninsula, at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers.
You will be surprised how many beautiful people (especially girls) walking on the streets, sitting around cafes... We are very hospitable people always happy to meet new one and have guests. Serbian speak English better then any of their East European neighbors.
Important Phone Numbers:
Belgrade dialing from abroad:+381 11
Just come and enjoy in Belgrade's unique charm and hospitality because there are many reasons for it.
The Belgrade Marathon is Belgrade's biggest sports events and it has been declared an event of special importance for... more travel advice
Belgrade Student Center is a brand of Belgrade. It is located in King Milan Street opposite famous Beogradjanka... more travel advice
ruki's Related Pages
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "4 days in Belgrade"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 61 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Kotor Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue