Kotor Off The Beaten Path Tips by ruki
Kotor Off The Beaten Path: 26 reviews and 34 photos
Lovcen is beautiful mountain and National Park which is covering 6.400 ha. Mount Lovcen has two peaks – Stirnovik at 1.749 m and – Jezerski at 1.657 m. The fastest way to come on Lovcen is from Kotor. The road from Kotor is made up of a series of serpentines but the view is great.
When you come in Lovcen park (in summertime) there must be paid a fee 1 euro a car.
If you want to visit Njegos mausolem the entrance cost 2 euro for adults and 1 euro for children.
For walking you will have red and white dots which you lead trough the park.
More Reviews (17)
ruki's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hickory Hotels
- Laguna Hotels
- Newark Hotels
- County Mayo Hotels
- Western Isles
- Mountain Brook
- Ulcinj Off The Beaten Path
- Worthing Off The Beaten Path
- Heviz Off The Beaten Path
- nature & wildlife
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Off The Beaten Path
- Malgrat de Mar Off The Beaten Path
- Lima Off The Beaten Path
- Dumaguete City Off The Beaten Path
- Basant Festival
- Tagaytay and Taal
- Statues / Murals / Memorials
- Denizli Ili Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 18 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Photos in KotorSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Kotor Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue