"WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!" Kotor by ruki
Kotor Travel Guide: 552 reviews and 1,292 photos
Kotor is often called the queen of the Adriatic.
It is a city on the coast of Adriatic sea in Montenegro.
Old town Kotor is placed on UNESCO world cultural heritage list.
During its rich history the city has been an important trade and maritime center.
It has been ruled by Illyrians, Romans, Hungarians, Medieval Serbia, Venetians, French and Austrians.
In the Kotor you can find many attractive places for holidays, also in the original surroundings of the old palaces.
There are many things to see in Kotor, especially in the Old town, such as The cathedral of St. Tryphon, Lady of the Rocks (Gospa od Skrpjela), Sv. Luke’s church....
My advice is to use a car and drive all aroud the Boka Kotorska bay!!!
Lovcen is beautiful mountain and National Park which is covering 6.400 ha. Mount Lovcen has two peaks – Stirnovik at... more travel advice
Perast is small town situated at the foot of St. Elijah Hill (873 m), opposite the narrow Verige strait, where the... more travel advice
ruki's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 18 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Photos in KotorSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Kotor Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue