"Tallinn medieval town in Baltic" Tallinn by ruki
Tallinn Travel Guide: 1,910 reviews and 5,457 photos
This is the charming town on the Baltic sea. When you come in Tallinn you will feel like you in the in Middle Ages, where time is stopped. Old town is surrounded by walls and tower, which are more conductive to the appearance of medieval. Narrow streets, nice churches, gates, passages...the little squares, traditional shops and restaurants....this is the pictures of Tallinn. Even the souvenir sellers are dressed in traditional costumes from the Middle Ages.
Tallinn is not very big city and it is easy to visit for only one day.
People speak Estonian and Russian languages.
I have felt very comfortable walking all around the city.
- Pros:The Great architecture and people are polite
- Cons:cold in the autumn and expensive especially in the old town
ruki's Related Pages
Tallinn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A medieval marvel"
- "Shades of Grey"
- "Tallinn - A Great Mixture of the Old and the New"
- "Tallinn - medieval spirit city"
- "In the bleak midwinter ..."
- "Towers and tiles and spires and cobbles."
- "TALLINN ESTONIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tallinn
- Hotels in Tallinn
- Transportation in Tallinn
- Nightlife in Tallinn
- Restaurants in Tallinn
- Shopping in Tallinn
- Warnings and Dangers in Tallinn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tallinn
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Tallinn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tallinn
Photos in TallinnSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 61 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 31 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Kotor Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue