"Travel in West Africa" 2-day's Profile
Relocated to Abuja, Nigeria, I thought I would be easy to visit other west african countries. But travelling in the region is not easy. Countries are not well connected. It is almost impossible to get a ticket for the whole trip.
In april 2008 I travelled from Abuja to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. First flying from Abuja to Lagos where I had to spend the night. Next Lagos to Accra and finally Accra to Ouagadougou. It is easier to go via Paris!
photo is taken in king beach in Accra
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- 2-day and filipdebont are now friends.
- Commented on Angelinka's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "September 2009"
- created a Mexico Travel Page "September 2009"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: CDG -> PARIS on XMAS day"
created their Profile Page "Travel in West Africa"
- Wrote a Review Oureka Valley about Oureka Valley in Marrakesh Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Porto Alegre Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Luís Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Essaouira Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huelva Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 photos
- Brazil Intro, 3 photos