"KULAI" Johor Bahru by ANGELINEW90
Johor Bahru Travel Guide: 536 reviews and 977 photos
Kulai is a small town in Johor, Malaysia.. 30 mins drive from Johor Bahru.. simple and peaceful.. growing bigger and bigger.. and it's my home sweet home.. with all my sweet and bitter memory.. honestly there is nothing much for a traveller.. but for me, its a wonderful world with all my loved one.. :)
There are only 2 shopping mall in Kulai. IOI Mall and Kulai Hypermarket. For sure this is not a shopping paradise, but you can have relaxing trip here.
People in Kulai still prefer to go traditional market for foods and groceries. It's cheaper and fresher compare to supermarket or hybermarket.
- Pros:Simple and peaceful small town..
- Cons:can be boring sometime..
- In a nutshell:a good place for relaxation..
ANGELINEW90's Related Pages
Johor Bahru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selamat Datang!!! A Very Warm Welcome!!!"
- "Johor Bahru - A PLACE I CALL MY HOME"
- "Johor Darul Ta'zim"
- "Day Trips to Johor Bahru"
- "JB - Johor Bahru City"
- "Johor Bahru -- Nice Town, but beware of Cons"
- "Johor Bahru"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johor Bahru
- Hotels in Johor Bahru
- Transportation in Johor Bahru
- Nightlife in Johor Bahru
- Restaurants in Johor Bahru
- Shopping in Johor Bahru
- Warnings and Dangers in Johor Bahru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johor Bahru
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Johor Bahru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johor Bahru
Top 5 Pages
- Kuching Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solo Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kukup Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 1 review, 4 photos