Isla Margarita Restaurant Tips by Saringuis Top 5 Page for this destination
Isla Margarita Restaurants: 14 reviews and 20 photos
If you get really hungry at night, don't doubt and get yourself a HOT DOG off the street. The vendors put all kinds of things on them (like chips, ketchup, mayonaise, onions, corn...), which make them look greasy and not very appetising. However, they taste delicious! Or maybe they are just so good because you are "dying of hunger", I don't know... They are VERY Cheap! Just try them!
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Street Vendor
More Reviews (9)
Saringuis' Related Pages
Isla Margarita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The sunset isle"
- "Caribbean beauty"
- "Margarita Island, a quick look"
- "Isla Margaria - Pearl of the Carribean"
- "Isla Margarita"
- "Loved it"
- "Margarita Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Margarita
- Hotels in Isla Margarita
- Transportation in Isla Margarita
- Nightlife in Isla Margarita
- Restaurants in Isla Margarita
- Shopping in Isla Margarita
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla Margarita
- See All...
Explore the World
- Carol Beach Hotels
- Staffa Hotels
- Alghero Hotels
- Taitung Hotels
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- Bahir Dar
- Oak Park
Badges & Stats in Isla Margarita
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Isla Margarita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Margarita
Photos in Isla MargaritaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 33 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogotá Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murmansk 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 15 reviews
- Isla El Gran Roque Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varadero Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Zimbabwe Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 photo