"Caracas" Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas by Saringuis
Caracas Travel Guide: 529 reviews and 938 photos
Caracas, a city of 4 million, combines the spirit of the fiesta with modern urban living. Shopping in the city center is a favorite activity for trendy young Caraqueños, while in the outlying hills another reality of Caracas is visible; the large numbers of less fortunate residents who live in cramped barrios.
The rich and the poor, the old and the new, the beautiful and the ugly... Caracas is a city of extremes, which give it an especially dynamic quality.
This might not be something you would think of doing when exploring a city, but if you are in Caracas for a long time,... more travel advice
On a hot day, take the teleferico to get to the Avila Magica, it's pretty cool up there and you might get some rain so... more travel advice
Saringuis' Related Pages
Caracas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THIS IS MY HOMETOWN"
- "Stopover in Caracas"
- "WELCOME TO CARACAS!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caracas
- Hotels in Caracas
- Transportation in Caracas
- Nightlife in Caracas
- Restaurants in Caracas
- Shopping in Caracas
- Warnings and Dangers in Caracas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caracas
- 33 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Caracas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caracas
Photos in CaracasSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 33 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogotá Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murmansk 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 15 reviews
- Isla El Gran Roque Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Varadero Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Zimbabwe Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 photo