"Beijing, or is it Peking?" Beijing by SSerre
Beijing Travel Guide: 6,338 reviews and 15,979 photos
Beijing is a city definately worth seeing. Especially with the upcoming olympics, the city is under improvement for all the foreign guests.
When booking your trip, note that the airport is listed as Peking, not Beijing.
Don't miss this! When I went in October, it was snowing (apparently rare in October) and the wall was slippery. Wear sensible shoes.
SSerre's Related Pages
Beijing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing - Imperial Peking"
- "My wonderful Beijing"
- "Beijing: from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall"
- "Beijing - The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing (北京)"
- "Beijing----gives you much more than you expected!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beijing
- Hotels in Beijing
- Transportation in Beijing
- Nightlife in Beijing
- Restaurants in Beijing
- Shopping in Beijing
- Warnings and Dangers in Beijing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beijing
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beijing
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto-fu Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Raleigh Intro, 5 reviews
- Australia Intro, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 3 photos
- Williamsburg Intro, 3 reviews
- Tokyo-to Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Alaska 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.