"Xi'an - The Walled City" Xian Shan by SSerre
Xian Shan Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 37 photos
One of the only entirely walled-in cities left in the world. They have cut only four access points for cars to enter the walls.
The reason most people go to Xi'an. The main pit is the size of a football stadium with the reassembled soliders lined up in rows. It's also interesting to see some of the other pits and their work to preserve the colors of the soldiers, reassemble them, etc.
SSerre's Related Pages
Xian Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Things to do in Xian"
- "Xi'an - still working on this one"
- "The Second City on the Tour"
- "Ashamed of Xian"
- "Shocking Xian"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xian Shan
- Hotels in Xian Shan
- Transportation in Xian Shan
- Restaurants in Xian Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Xian Shan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xian Shan
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Xian Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xian Shan
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto-fu Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Raleigh Intro, 5 reviews
- Australia Intro, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 3 photos
- Williamsburg Intro, 3 reviews
- Alaska 1 review, 1 photo
- Tokyo-to Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.