"Madurodam - Around the Netherlands in 80 minutes" Madurodam by Airpunk
Madurodam Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 163 photos
Madurodam is not a real city, but a miniature city where you can see the most important dutch buildings and monuments at a scale of 1:25. Of course, you should take more than 80 minutes to enjoy Madurodam. The miniature houses are nice to see and of high quality. Throughout the year, there are also some non-permanent exhibitions. I had the chance to see miniature houses used in the early 1900's world expositions to show buildings in the dutch colonies of southeastern Asia.
Some say that Madurodam is only made for children - but even if you are just among the group of adults acting like children it is worth a visit. You will enjoy to walk around the lovely miniature houses.
Throughout the year, there are spaecial exhibitions in Madurodam. I had the chance to see one about indonesian miniature... more travel advice
Airpunk's Related Pages
Madurodam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Explore Holland in Miniature"
- "Holland in small size !!!"
- "Holland in't small..."
- "Madurodam - Around the Netherlands in 80 minutes"
- "Something Different"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madurodam
- Transportation in Madurodam
- Restaurants in Madurodam
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Madurodam
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Madurodam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madurodam
Photos in MadurodamSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 102 reviews, 227 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 69 reviews, 253 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 94 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 77 reviews, 151 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 49 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 44 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 33 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- York Intro, 37 reviews, 108 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 32 reviews, 111 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 31 reviews, 100 photos