"The one and only Stonehenge" Stonehenge by Airpunk
Stonehenge Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 545 photos
The opinions about visits to Stonehenge are mixed. Some VTers left disappointed, some found it really exciting to walk around a circle of old stones. While planning my trip, Stonehenge was a must-do. Not only beacuse it is an UNESCO world heritage site. It is the world's most famous konument of its time and a place full of myths and unsolved questions. I had to go there - even just to know that it isn't as great as I thought.
You'll ask me now, if I enjoyed my visit? Yes, of course I did. Finally, I wasn't disappointed as other travellers were. But if you would like to find out some detials, please read my tips and my travellogue.
- Pros:An interesting and famous place
- Cons:You can't get very close to the stones
Yes, this was the most creative suggestion for the name of my tip... If you want to vsiti Stonehenge, I would like to... more travel advice
Airpunk's Related Pages
Stonehenge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Stones, At Last!"
- "Ancient Monuments"
- "Stonehenge, my least favorite daytrip from London"
- "STONEHENGE The Prehistoric Mystery"
- "Those stones at Stonehenge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stonehenge
- Hotels in Stonehenge
- Transportation in Stonehenge
- Restaurants in Stonehenge
- Shopping in Stonehenge
- Warnings and Dangers in Stonehenge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stonehenge
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Stonehenge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stonehenge
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 102 reviews, 227 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 69 reviews, 253 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 94 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 77 reviews, 151 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 49 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 44 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 33 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- York Intro, 37 reviews, 108 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 32 reviews, 111 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 31 reviews, 100 photos