San Marino Transportation Tips by Airpunk Top 5 Page for this destination

San Marino Transportation: 24 reviews and 26 photos

Funivia as seen from Borgo Maggiore - San Marino

Funivia as seen from Borgo Maggiore

Funivia

The funicular connects Borgo Maggiore with San Marino’s capital on the Monte Titano. If you would like to see that San Marino is more than a cream coloured historical Disneyland or want to visit the Ferrari museum (which I didn’t found…), then use the funicular to take a break from the masses of tourists. If you want to go to San Marino by car, a popular way is to leave the car at the parking lot in Borgo Maggiore and use the funicular to San Marino.

The Funivia station is close to the Basilica.

Mode: AROUND

Type: Other

• Written Jan 14, 2007
San Marino's coach station - San Marino

San Marino's coach station

Coach from Rimini Busses Review

The easiest and most popular way to get to San Marino is taking the coach from Rimini. It is surely also an interesting alternative for people travelling by car as parking lots are hard to find in the old town of San Marino. A return ticket costs 8,00 EUR (April 2006). The coach runs once an hour during the high season, but less frequently off-season.

The driver was not the friendliest one and didn't allow me to take my backpack (which was really not that large) into the passenger cabin. I had to put it down into the hold and it was almost black when I took it out...

Mode: TO

Type: Bus

Website: http://www.omniway.sm/default.asp?id=1900

• Written Dec 22, 2006

Airpunk

“When I have money, I spend it for travelling. If I still have some, I spend it for food and clothing...”

Badges & Stats in San Marino

Have you been to San Marino?

Top 7 San Marino Things to Do