"Forlì - In the shadow of Bologna" Forlì by Airpunk

Forlì Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 28 photos

On the 4th day in Italy, I decided to do Forlí and Ravenna. While Ravenna is known because of its ceramics and early medieval buildings, Forlí is just known because an irish low cost airline calls it Bologna. But like most places, there’s more to see. The city center has a couple of medieval and renaissance monuments worth seeing while the fascist architecture of the early to mid-20th century doesn’t really fit in here. If you come to the Emiglia-Romana or arrive at Forli airport, take some time and visit the town. Have a look at my tips to see what I have seen in half a day in Forlí.

• Pros:Beautiful renaissance buildings, nice destination for a daytrip
  • Last visit to Forlì: Apr 2006
  • Intro Written Mar 6, 2007

• Pinat's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I'm glad that at least few members on VT care about Forli, which is a lovely place. I'd better start making my pages soon. Yours is great by the way:)

• Mar 6, 2007 at 7:59 AM

Interesting little page Karl, I haven't seen much of Italy but I'm enjoying it through your pages. It's a pity you didn't get to see any old passenger aircraft here.

Airpunk

“When I have money, I spend it for travelling. If I still have some, I spend it for food and clothing...”

Badges & Stats in Forlì