"Forlì - In the shadow of Bologna" Forlì by Airpunk
Forlì Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 28 photos
On the 4th day in Italy, I decided to do Forlí and Ravenna. While Ravenna is known because of its ceramics and early medieval buildings, Forlí is just known because an irish low cost airline calls it Bologna. But like most places, there’s more to see. The city center has a couple of medieval and renaissance monuments worth seeing while the fascist architecture of the early to mid-20th century doesn’t really fit in here. If you come to the Emiglia-Romana or arrive at Forli airport, take some time and visit the town. Have a look at my tips to see what I have seen in half a day in Forlí.
- Pros:Beautiful renaissance buildings, nice destination for a daytrip
Inspired by the Lateran Palace in Rome, this palace was built in the late 17th century on order of Monsignor Camillo dei... more travel advice
Close to the Oratorio of San Sebastiano, I saw another church in a very sorry state. I can’t remember the name of this... more travel advice
Airpunk's Related Pages
Forlì Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Forlì - In the shadow of Bologna"
- "Great little city!"
- "Underestimated small artistic city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forlì
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Forlì?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forlì
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 102 reviews, 227 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 69 reviews, 253 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 94 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 77 reviews, 151 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 51 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos
- Riga Intro, 51 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 49 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 44 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 33 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues