"Lisiuex - The town of Ste Therese" Lisieux by Airpunk
Lisieux Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 43 photos
After having spent some time at the northeastern Normandy coast and the Seine valley, we continued our way through Normandy. So we came to Lisieux, a town with around 25 000 inhabitants which is a center of pilgirmage. The town is well known for Ste Therese of the Child Jesus of the Holy Face who was canonised in 1925 by Pope Leo XI. Our stop in Lisieux was short, but we visited the Basilique and learned a little about the history and life of Ste Therese.
Airpunk's Related Pages
Lisieux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lisiuex - The town of Ste Therese"
- "A Pilgrimage to the city of St. Therese"
- "Home to St. Therese of the Child Jesus"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lisieux
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Lisieux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lisieux
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 102 reviews, 227 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 69 reviews, 253 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 94 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 77 reviews, 151 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 51 reviews, 160 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 44 reviews, 145 photos
- Budapest Intro, 49 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 44 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 33 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- York Intro, 37 reviews, 108 photos