"A small village in a mountain valley" Les Gets by Zirpsis
Les Gets Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 27 photos
Les Gets is a small village living from ski tourists. There are dozens of good ski slopes for all skill levels around the village but literally just a couple of streets and some tourist shops in the center. The village has grown rather quickly in the past few years and is still growing when more and more cottages are built in the outskirts.
- Pros:Small size makes the place intimate and pictoresque
- Cons:Besides skiing there's not much else to do, in case of bad weather
Great opportunities for these sports activities. You can rent all the necessary gear if you don't like to carry your... more travel advice
This is something you should try while visiting the Alps: eating in the local style. They actually bring you a plate of... more travel advice
Zirpsis' Related Pages
Les Gets Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small village in a mountain valley"
- "Portes du Soleil: sunny snow in two countries"
- "A few steps in Les Gets"
- "LES GETS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Les Gets
- Hotels in Les Gets
- Transportation in Les Gets
- Restaurants in Les Gets
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Les Gets
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Les Gets?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Gets
Photos in Les GetsSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Kerava Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 24 reviews, 84 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 29 reviews, 76 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponta Delgada Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuopio Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Tuusula Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto de la Cruz Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos