"PAN AMERICAN HIGHWAY" Top 5 Page for this destination Pisco by Zirpsis
Pisco Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 87 photos
To get to Pisco, you usually take the Pan American Highway. It runs along the coast line between the sea and the uninhabited dry desert on the other side. The sea is cold, so there is often fog that might hamper visibility. Big rocks could fall from the steep hillside down on the road because of frequent earth quakes. So enjoy the magnificent sceneries but be careful when you drive there!
There was this local shop by the road side of Pan American Highway. They sold olives out of those big barrels. I... more travel advice
Zirpsis' Related Pages
Pisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The beautifull coast"
- "PAN AMERICAN HIGHWAY"
- "Pisco in 3 days"
- "Pisco...home of the Pisco Sour and not much else"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pisco
- Hotels in Pisco
- Transportation in Pisco
- Restaurants in Pisco
- Warnings and Dangers in Pisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pisco
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Pisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pisco
Photos in PiscoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Kerava Intro, 39 reviews, 86 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 29 reviews, 74 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponta Delgada Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos
- Tuusula Intro, 17 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuopio Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto de la Cruz Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos