"Kuala Lumpur" Kuala Lumpur by tremendopunto
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide: 6,419 reviews and 15,047 photos
Kualar Lumpur is a fascinating city - it offers an amazing fusion of Chinese, Indian and Malay culture. With every streetcorner you change into a completely different country. Chapati and Lassi in one street - Chinese streetkitchens in the next lane. From Frog Porridge to Mooncakes or a traditional Cupping massage - it is all there. And all this with a background of modern skyscrapers, traditional old shophouses and colonial architecture.
Malaysia - truely Asia!
No idea yet? Ok, come along, Ill take you on a Malaysian Joyride.
- Luna - highest rooftop bar and best view...
- See All Politics, Grafiti and Street Art
- See All Restoran Nelayan Titiwangsa
tremendopunto's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "The City That I Feel So Comfortable In..."
- "the city I grew up in..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 67 Reviews
- 269 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
- Posted in Travel Pakistan Forum "Re: Would I Be Stupid..."
- Commented on one of xuessium's Kuala Lumpur travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Heritage Row in Kuala Lumpur Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Heritage Row"
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travelogue "Batu Caves and Hindu Temple"
- Uploaded a Video to Kuala Lumpur
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 67 reviews, 269 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 48 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 32 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 41 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 45 reviews, 120 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 38 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 21 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhutan Intro, 19 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Borobudur Intro, 14 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues