"BUNDI" Top 5 Page for this destination Bundi by tremendopunto
Bundi Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 140 photos
Bundi is a rather uncommercialized place, not so overrun by tourists. But it offers an amazing Palace! The City Palace is left to the bats falling into ruins - it is a pitty, but at the same time it gives this special charme to the place. On top of the Palace is a beautiful, well-kept garden, where you can relax a little bit and enjoy the view over the small town.
Further up the mountain there are some more ruins with an even better view over the place.
Take a look at my video clip of Bundi on youtube: BUNDI
Whereever there is power in India there is DANGER! Electric engineering is a kind of art in India - to use the words of... more travel advice
The bus to Bundi took about 5 hours. From Bundi to Ajmer we needed aproximately 4 hours. Prices are dirt cheap,... more travel advice
tremendopunto's Related Pages
Bundi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Hidden Gem of Rajasthan"
- "Medieval Magic of Bundi"
- "Bundi - A Jewel"
- "Bundi:Beautiful city of Rajasthan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bundi
- Hotels in Bundi
- Transportation in Bundi
- Shopping in Bundi
- Warnings and Dangers in Bundi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bundi
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bundi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bundi
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 67 reviews, 269 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 48 reviews, 184 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 32 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 41 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 45 reviews, 120 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 38 reviews, 116 photos, 4 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 34 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 21 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bhutan Intro, 19 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Borobudur Intro, 14 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues