"A friendly little Welsh village" Caerphilly by adelaidean
Caerphilly Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 420 photos
Caerphilly is situated in South Wales, not far from the Capital of Cardiff. It has some really lovely places to visit..
We did see some lovely sights..and we did a great job at drinking some great wine and beer...althought I couldnt come at drinking Brains!!!!! I would love to go back..and I hope that you enjoy my photos and limited tips...
Set in the mountains beyond Caerphilly, was a beautiful traditional pub. The atmosphere was really nice...typical of so... more travel advice
A visit to the Visitor Centre would be a must,especially if you didnt have a friend showing you around..The staff here... more travel advice
adelaidean's Related Pages
Caerphilly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caerphilly - Famous for its' Castle and Cheese..."
- "Caerphilly Rains"
- "ordinary town with a medieval castle!"
- "Caerphilly - famous for two things!"
- "Home of the cheese and the castle"
- "Caerphilly, famed for cheese and leaning castle"
- "Caerphilly - Caerffili"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caerphilly
- Transportation in Caerphilly
- Restaurants in Caerphilly
- Shopping in Caerphilly
- Warnings and Dangers in Caerphilly
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caerphilly
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Caerphilly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caerphilly
Photos in CaerphillySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tanunda Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- State of South Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos