"Bird watchers paradise!" Rhayader by adelaidean
Rhayader Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 35 photos
Rhayader is the oldest town in Mid Wales. It dates back all the way to the 5th century. It is the first town on the River Wye. Its very central to many places, being on two hours from Cardiff, Manchester and Birmingham...and only four hours from London..
Its part of the Cambrian Mountains,which offer so many walking trails, hiking, camping and many other activities...A wonderful place for a visit!
What a nice pub to go to for lunch on a lovely summers day in Wales.. We all had the advertised specials...and they were... more travel advice
adelaidean's Related Pages
Rhayader Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bird watchers paradise!"
- "Gateway to The Elan valley"
- "Water on the Wye"
- "1 Weekend Only...."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rhayader
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Rhayader?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhayader
Top 10 Pages
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tanunda Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- State of South Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos