"Sun, surf and lots of fun...." Gold Coast by adelaidean
Gold Coast Travel Guide: 845 reviews and 1,790 photos
When you have been in Adelaide over the winter, Queensland is the perfect winter holiday...It offers warm sunshine, great food, retail therapy and just all round fun!!!! Yes its very touristy, but its a fabulous holiday..and if you want some fun, whether young or old...the Gold Coast is the place to go....
The beach volleyball seems to be just part of Surfers Paradise beach...We were on the beach after 4.00 and they were... more travel advice
Take a boat trip to Sanctuary Cove...We were lucky enough to stay with friends that live near here and own a boat...They... more travel advice
adelaidean's Related Pages
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACHES, THIS IS THE GOLD COAST!"
- "Gold Coast"
- "Gold Coast - My Home"
- "Australia’s GOLD COAST"
- "Home Town"
- "Hi from Sunny Gold Coast"
- "Anything goes land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Transportation in Gold Coast
- Nightlife in Gold Coast
- Restaurants in Gold Coast
- Shopping in Gold Coast
- Warnings and Dangers in Gold Coast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Coast
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Gold Coast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Coast
Photos in Gold CoastSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tanunda Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- State of South Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos