"The heart of the Barossa Valley!!!!!" Tanunda by adelaidean
Tanunda Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 18 photos
The Barossa Valley is one of the best wine producing areas in Australia and it is only 1 hour away from Adelaide.
Whether it is a romantic weekender you are after, or just a day trip, there is so much to see and do.
You dont need to be a wine drinker to visit,and just the scenery and the quaint towns are a must to see!!!
There are so many wineries to choose from. There are the big wineries that would be known world wide, such as Penfolds and Jacobs Creek..to the little family owned wineries. They all welcome visitors,and its a great way to taste and experience some of our fantastic wines.
There are some large townships that you can visit, but Tanunda in my opinion is the best..It has so much to offer the visitor, from some great old pubs to some scrumptious little cafes!!
If you want the easy directions to Seppeltsfield, then just follow the Palms. As soon as you turn off the main highway, they lead you all the way..and it must be at least four Kms. Its a real feature of this area, and is worth a visit! For more info on the area, check out my new tips on Seppeltsfield
- Pros:Lots of things to see and do
- Cons:Nothing I can think of
- In a nutshell:More than just wineries in the Barossa Valley
We visited Langmeil Winery in Tanunda, at the request of Tina/perth! What a good choice that turned out to be! When... more travel advice
Seppeltsfield is a area near Tanunda,that has been set up in 1851,as a family home and vineyard. You could spend hours... more travel advice
adelaidean's Related Pages
Tanunda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just About Centre of the Barossa Valley"
- "The heart of the Barossa Valley!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tanunda
- Hotels in Tanunda
- Transportation in Tanunda
- Restaurants in Tanunda
- Warnings and Dangers in Tanunda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tanunda
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tanunda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanunda
- updated a Tanunda Travel Page "The heart of the Barossa Valley!!!!!"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: People who make me smile"
- Commented on one of TheTravelSlut's Tanunda travel pages
- Wrote a Review Everything was fantastic!! in Tanunda Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "The heart of the Barossa Valley!!!!!"
Photos in TanundaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tanunda Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- State of South Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos