"What a wonderful world!!!!!" adelaidean's Profile
I may be biased, but I think I am a very lucky person. I am married to Bob, who is the most fantastic man you could ever meet. I have three great kids. Laura is 23 and is going to be the next hairdresser to the stars!!! Emma is 20 and she is also going to be a fantastic hairdresser. She is nearly finished her apprenticeship and has grown into a gorgeous girl. Two hairdressers in the one family!!!Great stuff... Jake is 17and is a cabinetmaker. He is going to be part of the next Blink 182!!!Luckily we dont have any close neighbours, as he plays the drums..I think my family is fantastic...I love my life...and I really hope you enjoy my pages!!!!!
We bought our home about seven years ago. Our friends and family thought we were crazy. It was a little rundown to say the least!!!! The first day, smoke came pouring out of a light switch. The whole house needed rewiring.!!!!
First sign of rain, the kids were yelling."Water is coming in"Every single room in this house leaked. A total new roof was required!! You name it, it needs doing, but its our house and we love it. Its a challenge but its really coming on. And the area is to die for. Country lifestyle with the city just down the road. If you are ever in the area, please drop in. The beers always cold, and theres always a bottle of wine to be had!!
Our family loves water sports. We are at the River Murray ,a little town called Blancetown, every 2nd weekend in the summer months. We have a little boat and friends and family, and spend two or three days just enjoying wakeboarding, skiing or anything else you can do behind a boat. Oh yeah a little bit of drinking around the campfire at night tops these weekends off!!! See my State of South Australia pages for more info!!!
1. My family.....as if you couldnt tell!!!!
2. My true friends.....the ones who stick by you through anything!!
3. My home....I love my home...its my safe haven..
4. Sunny days...bright blue Aussie skies...I call them happy days.
5. Honesty....A trait that I encourage my family to live by.
6. Travel.....I love exploring and learning new cultures and meeting new
people...Mai and Nuch and Wi and Bo I now class as my
friends in Thailand...I want to meet so many more people.!!!!
7. The Murray River....I feel a real bond when Im here!!!
8. Learning.....It doesnt matter what we learn, as long as we learn...
9. Making new friends....I love making new friendships...and on VT I have
made some wonderful ones...thank you guys...
10. Good Champagne....to drink with my family and friends!!!!
1. Dishonesty in people....true friends would never lie to their mates.
2. Racism..Friends can be from any country, any religion and any colour..
As long as we can get along, the world has to be a better
3. Flying.....a huge fear I have.....ask my husband !!!! Im terrified......
4. Snakes....and I live in a country area of Oz...we have seen 2 browns
in the last 24 hours...Im staying inside!!! haha
5. Cold and rain.....It depresses me sooooo much....
6. Laziness....life is just to short not to get up and go!!!
7. Housework....my house is clean and tidy...but please come to see me
8. Illness....I hate being sick...Im not a good patient!!!!sorry for all you
doctors and nurses.
9.. Smoking....I hate it..I am a reformed smoker,so Im probably one of the
worst...but why kill yourself off on purpose!!
10. running out of my favourite wine.....a red a day keeps the doctor away.
(and we have some fabulous reds in Australia)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 137 Reviews
- 195 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on 1+1's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: People who make me smile"
- adelaidean and jaqs are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "What a wonderful world!!!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My Airlie VA"
- created a Cairns Travel Page "A great laid back place to visit!"
- Wrote a Review Everything was fantastic!! in Tanunda Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Adelaide Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victor Harbour Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Tanunda Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- State of South Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos