"You'll feel naughty in SanFrancisco" SanFrancisco by athena10x
SanFrancisco Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 7 photos
This is one of the must see cities in the U.S. It is very multicultural and a shoppers heyday.
Eventhough I live in Oregon, I travel often to SanFrancisco for business. I try to explore one area everytime I go there to make this city mine!
I often return to Chinatown for fun and cheap eats and bubble tea.
The Northbeach/Italian district is just beyond Chinatown and has nice coffee shops and deli's to eat at.
But the hussle and bussle of downtown is where everyone shops the best designer names in San Francisco. Armani, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Neiman Marcus,
Saks Fifth Ave, Tiffany and I could go on and on.
- Pros:Lovely hotels, shopping and dinning.
- Cons:Just expensive enough that you can only stay 2-4 days maximum
- In a nutshell:Go and bring your credit card and a fat wallet.Then step around the street people because they need their room too.
The first visit to this resturant was at night around 11pm on the weekend. They were filled with young 20-30 year olds... more travel advice
Well I'm always looking for the best place to buy anything because I'm a buyer for my retail business. My store manager... more travel advice
athena10x's Related Pages
SanFrancisco Travel Guide
- Hotels in SanFrancisco
- Transportation in SanFrancisco
- Restaurants in SanFrancisco
- Shopping in SanFrancisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in SanFrancisco
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to SanFrancisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in SanFrancisco
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Aegina Island Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Portland Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- SanFrancisco Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Yiwu Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Milan Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos