"The next great place..." happydancer's Profile

A little about me...

Live in Naples, FL have been a traveler all my life. Thanks to a dad in Navy. Work for a nonprofit with national and international affliations.
Single.
I was in Greece in the fall, Santorini, Naxos and Athens. It was wonderful. Iwent to Puerto Rico for 10 days in early March stayed some with my mother in Cidra and then to Rincon for a few days.

Had a fantastic time in the mountains of North Carolina. Visited the Folk Art Center, the Penland School and Gallery, Biltmore, Altapass Orchards right off the Blue Ridge Parkway and went white water rafting on the French Broad River. I am missing those mountains more than I thought I would. Kinda like I left a big piece of my heart there.

This year no trips abroad, that money went to making repairs to my house and to having it painted. Wow was it expensive.
In the mid-fall I will go out to Arizona and visit one of my 4 sisters and then we will go up to Flagstaff for some hiking and to see the beautiful color of the Aspen leaves.
Will probably do a mini trip to the Bahamas or Mexico in August and that is it for 2007.

• Intro Updated Sep 11, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
happydancer's Profile Photo

happydancer

“Live, love, laugh, see and travel”

Ranked Member